CLIENT SUCCESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
New York, NY, United States
If you’re driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients have a rewarding and successful partnership working with OrderGroove. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world
of subscription commerce. Are you ready to join us?
The Client Success Relationship Manager owns the post-sales experience and works directly with our clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success. As Client Success Relationship Manager, you will use your consultative and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations,
best practices and subscription expertise to our clients. Working on the Client Success Team requires a passion for building strong client relationships and becoming our clients’ most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team
that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
• Develop a deep understanding of your client’s businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for the subscription program and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals.
• Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your client’s brand and maximize program results.
• Lead the development and execution of comprehensive strategic growth plans that will serve as the road map for growing client programs.
• Become an extension of the client’s marketing team by demonstrating deep subscription marketing expertise and providing proactive partnership and responsive support.
• Educate clients on subscription best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives.
• Serve as the main point person for all client projects and requests to ensure delivery of timely, high quality outcomes and exceptional client service.
• Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s subscription program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will maximize program results.
• Analyze and interpret clients’ data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
• Be an advocate for your clients’ needs within OrderGroove and coordinate activities of the
internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
• Identify obstacles to delivering on clients’ goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate. Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
• Participate in and provide leadership for innovative cross-functional projects for your clients.
• Support internal team members and share best practices to ensure that Client Success team goals are met.
• Own your clients’ success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter.
• BS / BA degree required
• 5+ years of client management experience
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proven track record of relationship management with consistent revenue growth of a client portfolio
• Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
• Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to OrderGroove and our clients
• Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
• An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• A strong visual eye and creative mind
• Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
• Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
• Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
OrderGroove's SaaS-based subscription commerce technology platform and network is the first to enable global B2C companies and marketers to turn customer loyalty into exclusivity, maximizing revenue growth, customer lifetime value and profitability. The platform, coupled with subscription-specific data and analytics, currently serves the retail and CPG verticals, helping many of the largest Fortune 2000 companies including CVS, L'Oreal, The Vitamin Shoppe and Johnson & Johnson establish long term relationships with their most valuable customers. We’re a close-knit team of 40, have raised over $10M in venture capital and are passionate about delivering unprecedented value to our clients and their customers via our leading subscription commerce technology platform coupled with subscription marketing expertise.